Narutos ice

Naruto Uzumaki is a strange kid, hated for something he doesn't have. But what no body know is that he is actually a prodigy in many ways.

First he is the grandson of the second hokage, who was married to a Yuki, and had a son, Minato Namikaze.

Second, he has ice release, from his grandmother, it skipped a generation. Along with that he has a very strong water and wind affinity.

And finally, he is a prodigy with a sword.

So what happens when he gets a sword with ice powers?

This sword is sode no shirayuki.

Naruto got this sword while he was training one day, angry at the fact his sensei picked favourites and was training sasuke, while he and sakura were left alone.

Sakura also got one called, senbonzakura. Sakura got hers at the same time as Naruto, and since she didn't know how to use a sword but Naruto does, she put her hate aside and asked him to teach her, as nicely as she could.

While training together the two get closer together, and they both get stronger a lot faster then anyone could imagine.

Follow the two as their relationship blossoms, pun intended, and show the village why they shouldn't be messed with.

So Naruto and sakura will end up together, some of you won't like the ship, but tough, it is nice when she isn't a bitch to him.

They both train hard, and eventually work together on missions, and are seen as the strongest in the village, which pisses sasuke off.

Naruto doesn't have kurama, as he doesn't exactly need him. Naruto sill be taught about kido and Hadi and all that by his zanpakto spirit.

Sakura will also learn it all as well.

When the village finds out the truth about Naruto not having kurama and feel horrible, but Naruto ain't having it and won't accept it.

(They don't know the names of their zanpakto yet)

His sword is at the top, can use all it's abilities, he will get bankai eventually, and yeah.

Ik it's rukias, and Naruto isn't rukia, but his personality will be like hers, and will have her talent for drawing as well.