Izuku the water ninja

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy who is loved by all, when he was misdiagnosed as quirkless be was neglected and bullied by everyone he knew, apart form his uncle Nezu who cared and tutored izuku and his uncle aizawa who helped train izuku in martial arts and helped him get fitter and stronger.

Izukus quirk came in when he was 6, which at the start was froakies abilities from Pokémon, with the froubles as a scarf. As izuku grew, he would get the abilities of froakies evolutions, getting the powers of greninga when he turned 18. (UA us a college)

Izuku will train hard everyday to master is quirk, and train in new abilities. He will learn the way of a ninja and be able to move at high speeds, will be very strong, and will be able to use water he gets from the air to make any water based attack he wants, so it would be a water type jutsu, or a water type attack from Pokémon anything that has anything to do with water apart from ice attacks.

He will leave when he is 10 and live on his own in the woods to train his powers properly. When his past realised what they have done they will feel horrible.

Join izuku as he becomes the number 1 hero.

Ship: to me it makes sense for izuku X tsuyu, but it can be with anyone.

If any of you have watched Pokémon xyz then you will know greninja has his tounge out and wrapped around his neck like a scarf, izuku will have the same but can have it In his mouth sometimes. Kinda like how tsuyu has her tongue sticking out her mouth a little bit all the time.

He will be able to use his mega evolution abilities as well but it will be taxing for his stamina to do some, and will not use it much and will mainly do physical training to raise his stamina.

He will look like the above image, and will use fans made of a special metal he can use as a proper fan or as a weapon, and he can make other weapons like kunai out of water which he will use when in his hero gear along with the fans. The clothes above are his hero costume as well.