Dekuverse

(This is going to be like a idea for a backstory before the dekuverse but actually starts, like what they could be doing before they get taken, as well as izukus backstory. There will be a few more for ideas of what you can put as a backstory for dekuverses so don't worry if one is adopted there will be more.)

Izuku midoriya was a kind boy who was loved by all, until he was diagnosed quirkless.

After that he was abused and neglected, abused by his mother and sister, and neglected by society who wouldn't help him.

At 10 he developed a quirk, not just any quirk, a very powerful electric quirk called absolute electric control.

This gave him absolute control over anything to do with electricity, and is even able to turn himself into lighting and wield the power of electricity however he likes.

One day while studying at UA, and being bugged by his sister as well as his bully (katsumi) to forgive them, they were transported to a new place, with all the teachers, all the hero course students that are first years, as well as other pros and the big 3, with Eri and Kota. But that's not all there are also villains there.

Quirk: Absolute electric control:
Like stated earlier it gives him absolute control over electricity and he is able to use electricity to charge himself up and replenish energy, or he can shoot it out as a powerful attack.

Ship:
Izuku X Harem