Japan's best assassin

Izuku Yagi is a young boy, who after being diagnosed quirkless was neglected and abused.

At the age of 8 izuku was kidnapped and that was when everyone close to him regretted what they did to him. The ones hurt the most was his uncle aizawa and uncle Nezu who both cared for the boy the most alongside his grandparents.

Izuku woke up in a government facility where he was given the chance to be Japan's hero by risking his life in more dangerous situations then the best hero's are given.

Izuku trains with nexus (the organisation that's part of the government that kidnapped him) and becomes the most skilled and deadly assassin that Japan has.

After being injected with a serum at 10 he developed enhanced abilities, but was the first person to gain a quirk from it, that Quirk being a incredibly strong healing quirk.

Follow him on his journey as the best assassin as well as 1As new bodyguard.

Will izuku forgive his past or not?

Quirk: absolute healing:
Izuku is able to heal from any injury he receives, as long as he has a few cells alive then he can heal.

Ship:
You choose:
Izuku X Momo
Izuku X Harem
Izuku X anyone you choose

I hope this story idea made sense as it did to me when I was making it, please tell me if there is anything I need to change I'm any of my stories I'm up for suggestions.