The Fantastic Hero's

Izuku Yagi, Eijiro Kirishima, Touya todoroki and Toru Hagakure are all older then canon and around the same age, they are all quirkless and are abused and neglected by their family.

One day they all get a job at a experimental site and work under Kai Chisaki, who is good for now.

After a failed experiment where the 5 were exposed to a chemical, everything changed, they all gained a new power.

Kai was so angry that his experiment went wrong, that he uses his new found power for evil, so the other 4 decide to be the ones to stop him.

Follow them on their journey to saving the world from Kai's anger with their new powers.

Powers:
Izuku: he is basically Mr fantastic by having the same powers as him.

Toru: she is basically Invisible women, being able to go in and out of invisibility.

Eijiro: has the same powers as the thing.

Touya: has the same powers as the Human torch.

They won't go to UA but will be given hero licenses after izuku explains to the government what happened and why they are the only ones that can stop Kai from destroying the planet.

Ship:
Izuku X Toru
Eijiro X Mina
Touya X Burnin

They drop their family name after they run away. But make new ones which will be the same as what's the name of the characters in fantastic four.

They will be seen as a team like the wild wild pussycats, but will also do individual work as well.