Izuku the new fox sin

Izuku midoriya/Yagi was a kind boy, he helped others whenever he could, and however he could and brought happiness to whoever saw his smile. But after being misdiagnosed as quirkless, he is neglected by his family the yagis, and is bullied by his sister and so called "friends".

One day izuku had enough and ran away, while on the run he met his biological farther, Ban midoriya (just go with it), izuku told his farther everything and he was pissed, but ban did notice that izuku did have a quirk, judging by the fact izuku had the same fox tattoo as him.

Ban takes izuku back to his home, which he lives in with his new wife, Elaine, and his team, the other deadly sins and their family's. Ban trains izuku in everything he can for his quirk, which came with the immortality as it was a mutated version of his father's.

The deadly sins all treat izuku as family, and all train him in whatever they can, mainly martial arts, and the 3 sectioned staff that ban uses.

Meanwhile with his past, they all regret what they did to izuku and want him back, but when ban and his new wife take custody of izuku, they realise who izukus farther really is, and what team he is on.

Join izuku in his journey to becoming the number 1 hero.

Ship is with anyone

Quirk: fox sin

It grants izuku all of bans powers, but with the immortality coming with the quirk instead of how ban got his.

Izuku will be framed when he is in UA due to katsuki being jealous of him, while izuku in Tartarus, he gets teleported to purgatoury, where he does the same as what ban did while there, getting stronger as well.

When he gets out he uses the same thing ban did when saving Elaine.

Izuku gets a similar scar to bans from his bullies, which is what resulted in izuku running away to make them think he is dead.