izuku midoriya aka zero

Izuku midoriya was a kind boy, until he was misdiagnosed as quirkless and he was bullied by his peers and abused by his mother (sorry mamainko)

At 10 his mother tried to kill him, but his quirk activates and he summons a sword and runs off, leaving his mother shocked he has a quirk, she realised what she had done and felt terrible. Inko being the hero she is (she is number 8 hero magnet) calls some of her co-workers and her brother to help her.

After 6 years of being missing izuku appears again... Different.

What happened to izuku while be was away?

Quirk:
Armoury, he is able to summon any weapon he wants be it a real weapon, a weapon he just thought off, or a weapon from games and anime as well as myths.

Ship:
Izuku X Erza

Izuku X Momo

Izuku X Harem

Bakugo twins bully him, katsumi loves him and doesn't want him to be hurt, but katsuki hates him, same with the todoroki twins.

Izuku is a mercenary who works with his farther, he and Inko were previously divorced, and only goes to UA to protect 1A.

His mercenary suit is like zeros costume, and has his skills, but is also a master martial artist, support designer and maker as well as a master weapons user and master of stealth.