The Ninja Samurai

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he is loved by all until he is diagnosed quirkless.

He is hated, bullied and shunned by everyone around him, apart from his mother, who helped him when she could, but her being the hero she is, was always very busy.

When Izuku was 10 he came home badly injured on his birthday and his farther saw this and was about to hit him for being "lazy" and "untidy" when Inko stopped him and asked izuku what happened, so izuku told Inko and she was angry.

She called other hero's and the bakugo and todoroki family over, and it was all sorted out and everything came to light, and no one was happy, especially the bullies because izuku snitched on them.

Izuku and his mother move away for a few years, but just before that happened his Quirk activated... Or more like quirks.

Join izuku as be trains to become the best hero he can and save others from society.

Quirks:
Ninja samurai: izuku is able to use chakra, but at first he could only use non elemental jutsus but when he turned 16 he gained the ability to use elemental jutsus. He has a lot of chakra that could put a tailed beast to shame. Izuku also has the ability to summon any weapon he wants, but he needs to train to use it.

Absolute healing: izuku has the ability to heal others from very fatal conditions with ease and little to no drawbacks, he is also able to heal himself immediately from any injuries or anything that can hurt him, like poisons as well, with no drawbacks.

Ship:
Izuku X Harem cause why not