betrayed red flash

(First Naruto idea, if you guys want more, let me know)

Naruto's parents don't die from the kyuubi but the third hokage does, and Naruto doesn't get any of the 9 tails in him, his 3 siblings do.

He is neglected by his parents due to a prophecy, so he starts to train on his own from a young age, at 12 he had mastered kenjutsu and taijutsu. He was also starting to learn elemental ninjutsu as well as other ninjutsu and fuinjutsu which he was level 7 at, at the time.

While he trains on his own, his siblings are training with their parents and they are not getting very far as they are cocky and brats. At the genin exams Minato and kushina realise what they had been doing after seeing how well trained Naruto is.

Naruto is on a team with his youngest sister (he is the oldest) as well as sasuki uchiha, sasukes twin. Their jounin instructor is kushina who trys to mend her relationship with Naruto but it was slow and she was depressed after realising what she had done to her son.

Join him on his journey to becoming strong.

Nature's:

He has all 5 and had a string affinity to them, he will be smart and a quick learner as well.

He is loved by the village as he was kind to them all, so they are to him as well, and he is a prodigy. He will also learn a little bit of medical ninjutsu.