The Snake Summoner: Izuku - Adopted

Adopted by livingheresomewhere

Izuku Yagi is a quiet child, he doesn't socialise much, he also has always been close to snakes, so when the Yagi family went to the quirk doctors they thought Izuku would have a quirk with something to do with snakes, but he is quirkless.

After the diagnosis he is neglected and bullied, but something strange happened one day, a snake brought him a scroll, so he opened it and read it was about a ancient power called chakra.

Izuku followed the snake to a cave full of scrolls about chakra and using snake related jutsus as well as elemental justsu and some forbidden jutsu.

He ran away to the cave one night and started to live there and train to be stronger then all might. After 6 years of hard training and research, he reached the level of the legendary snake sannin: orochimaru although he didn't find out how orochimaru was able to have semi-immortality he still was very strong and was able to heal very fast.

Powers:
All of orochimarus powers apart from where he moves from one body to another to stay alive, or she'd his skin when injured. He is also able to use water, wind, earth and lightning jutsu very well, and although fire isn't a affinity of his, he still learned how to use it, just not very well.
Izuku is also able to make snakes come out his sleeves like orochimaru and sasuke and his eyes are like orochimarus but his hair is still short.

Ship:
Izuku X Tsuyu