the neglected arrancar hybrid

Ichigo is a quiet guy, has a few friends and all that stuff. He is neglected for his twin brother, who awakened his shinigami powers at a young age.

Ichigos parents, his mum is alive here, neglect ichigo so they can train his brother, they look after yuzu and Karin as well, but not ichigo.

One day when he is 15 a hollow attacks him, killing him. His parents and brother sense the hollow and get there too late, as they see the hollow kill ichigo.

They realise how they have been treating him, and feel horrible, and hate themselves for it.

Meanwhile, ichigo wakes up in a dark, monochrome place. He feels a mask on his face, and removes it, becoming and arrancar as he has a sword in his hand.

Join ichigo on his journey of fighting for what he believes is right.

Ichigo will have the same personality as cannon.

He will have his Quincy and shinigami powers.

Image at top is what he wears but with the inverse colours.

He will learn to fight from zangetsu and his hollow side, he will be more hollow then human, and can swap between them. But when in his human form, he will still have the hole in his chest.

His mask is more like kakashis in shape and the way it sits on his face.

Ship can be with anyone.