The Stealth Hero: Presence

Izuku Aizawa is a quiet boy who is very intelligent even from a young age, when he and his family went to the quirk doctors, they found out he had a stealth quirk that allowed him to completely erase his presence from any of the 5 senses and even from people with quirks to detect people, while his brother Shinso got a brainwashing quirk.

At school both are bullied for their quirks, and when their parents find out, they homeschool them, or rather they get Nezu to tutor them till they are old enough to attend UA.

While growing up, they train in all kinds of way, in hand to hand combat, weapons, and even how to stay calm in all types of situations.

Quirk: Presence

Allows the user to completely erase their presence from others. Meaning he can't be heard even by the best hearing quirk, he can't be smelt by any animal type quirk, he can even make himself seem Invisible even if they aren't, his presence is completely erased. If trained enough he can even sense where others are, even if they have a similar quirk or are well trained at hiding, and be able to use his abilities to get the advantage quickly.

Ship:
Izuku X Katsumi (Fem Katsuki)

She is still a bully, but she didn't bully izuku as she realised how good of a quirk it can be if trained.