Izuku of the support course

Izuku midoriya has a quirk, it's a great quirk called engineer.

It allows izuku to be great at inventing things, and is able to assemble anything that is out in front of him, such as if he was given robot parts, he could build one, and if given time and some spare parts, he could even improve it.

His love for hero's made him think, he could be a hero for hero's by making them support gear as well as make them some other stuff.

He doesn't get bullied as he know he wants to be a support designer for hero's and with his quirk people think it would be great for him to do.

His childhood friends katsumi has a crush on him and he like to help her by making her stuff.

When they are in UA katsumi sees another girl in the support course start to get close to him and decided to share Izuku with her, but only her.

Watch izuku on his adventure of making stuff for hero's as well as his friends.

Quirk: engineer

This allows him to have a very high IQ that is close to Nezu's, but also allows him a slight enhancement in strength so he can assemble things easier. He also is able to make blueprints for anything he thinks off without trouble and be able toe write the steps down to make it like he makes the item everyday.

Ship:
Izuku X Katsumi and Mei