neglected Prodigy - Adopted

Adopted by Ayyan1112

Naruto Uzumaki namikaze is a quiet boy. He doesn't get along with people well, but is still polite and respectful. Be likes quiet areas, so he doesn't like being in the academy as his class is loud.

He spends a lot of time training, he trains alone as his parents neglect him, and focus on his siblings as they have the 9 tails split between them, and he doesn't have any. He still has a massive chakra reserve thanks to his Uzumaki blood.

Minato is madaras son, so when Naruto was training he unlocked his sharingan at a young age, and trained so he could master it so he can be strong.

Mikoto knows of Naruto training from a young age and saw he had a sharingan. She took him to the Uchiha compound and fugaku and the elders saw his sharingan and wanted to train him, they helped him master his sharingan, and noticed that, even though he is neglected by his family, he doesn't bare any hatred, which showed them that he overcame the curse of hatred the uchihas have.

He has fire, lightning and wind elements, the uchiha's who train him taught him plenty of fire jutsu, but couldn't help him much with his other elements, but while training, he showed that he is a prodigy when it comes to fighting and training, like he is absorbing the information like a sponge

He is very skilled in ninjustus, taijustsu, kenjutsu, and genjutsu and is learning fuinjutsu.

Grows up to look like image

Tsunade and jiraiya are his godparents

Orochimaru doesn't go bad, but doesn't train Naruto either.