A Neglected Naruto

Naruto is neglected by his parents

His chakra reserves is so huge it would have been fatal when he awoke it at a young age, so it was sealed by the 3rd hokage, who sealed the kyuubi into naruto's 2 siblings

He trains in taijustu and kenjutsu from a young age, and was learning fuinjutsu to perfect that, so he could help other ninja, he had kakashi test the seals for him, he was very powerful in all 3 of those areas.

He is in a contract with the eagles who can use all the chakra nature's do they help Naruto train when his chakra is unsealed by his parents

He is very socially awkward and can't socialise well.

Kushina and Minato saw Naruto leaving the house one day, the day of the graduation exam, and followed him into the forest, where they saw him train, but it was interrupted when iwa ninja tried to take Naruto.

He killed them as it wasn't the first time that had happened, but he was injured.

Minato and kushina took him to their home, and tried to find his room, to remember they moved him to the attic which they felt terrible about.

After they unseal his chakra and he wakes up after a week, kushina is the only one in the house and she takes him out to eat and get new clothes and to get to know him better. (Because he is a Uzumaki, we will say that he can be malnourished, but is still as fast and strong as he would be off he had the muscles, so when he eats with kushina, he will release steam and gain the muscle he would have, kinda like Baki after he ate after getting the poison out if his system, but he eats a lot more and he just eats ramen.)

Join Naruto as he gets his chakra unlocked by his parents, and join him on his journey to becoming a powerful ninja.

Ship:
Naruto X Ino

Naruto X Hinata

Naruto X Harem

Naruto can use ice style

Has all chakra nature's apart from earth.

His eagle summon have users of all chakra nature's so they help train him.

Haku and Zabuza don't die.

Naruto can use the Uzumaki clan Justus as well.

And finally Naruto becomes genin after showing the council he is worthy, and after he exposed danzo and root, getting danzo killed/executed.

(The pic above is his ninja costume, but he looks like Naruto obviously, and he has red highlights in his hair as well)