izuku the assassin

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, but a very quite boy as well. He likes to stick to himself and doesn't have many friends. When he was misdiagnosed as quirkless everything went down hill.

After years of neglect and abuse, he disappeared, leaving only a note telling whoever read it about everything he was subjected too.

While walking around, his quirk activated, it being able to enhance his body in many different ways, such as sharpening his nails to be able to pierce any metal, as well as him being able to manipulate lighting in anyway he wants.

Izuku trains in the ways of a assassin, he starts his career as a bounty hunter/assassin young. He is a bounty hunter primarily with a license, but it a assassin for the government sometimes. His work pays him handsomely for the bounties he collects, as he only goes for the high paying ones.

One day when he was 16, a client decided to betray him and send him to a trap, the trap was filled with high bounties villains, as well as a small army of thugs as well, after the blood bath in the warehouse he was in, he stood above AFOs dying body, talking to him about how he was weak, and how he had many opportunities to kill izuku.

After that he was surrounded by heros which he easily escaped, but izuku still wanted the bounties, so using a special ring he developed, he scanned and stored all the bodies with bounties. The ring was something he developed himself, and only he can use, as it uses a huge amount of electricity, only he can provide for the ring.

After claiming the bounties, he took time off to rest, only to be found by the hero's as well as his past.

Join him on his journey as a bounty hunter, only to be forced to decided if he wants to be a hero or not, even though him killing was legal due to the license the government had provided him.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: lighting assassin

The pretty much have him killua's abilities, as well as him being able to control electricity and lighting in any way he wants, he can also move faster them killua's godspeed, due to him realising that lighting moved at the speed of light.

He is pretty much a older killua looks wise, and skill wise.

He will be very intelligent as well, knowing a lot about a lot of different things and his iq is close to nexus.