Izuku Todoroki - Adopted

Adopted by izumomolover25

Izuku is a stoic boy who isn't very social. It only becomes worse when he is misdiagnosed as quirkless, his farther abused him restlessly, his twin brother and twin sister (they are triplets) use him for target practice (both have half fire half ice), the only people that care for him is his mother, Rei, and his older siblings. When Izuku is 10 his farther decided to abandon him in a forest while the rest of the family was asleep, when Izuku woke up he was attacked by wolves, when his quirk finally activated.

Follow him on his journey to train and his journey as the number 1 vigilante, and will he reconnect with his family and forgive his tormentors, or will he reconnect but take them away from his abusive farther and siblings?

Quirks: Fire, Ice

Fire:

this allows him to produce and manipulate fire in anyway that he wants, he is able to use all coloured flames (red, blue, white, black, gold which heals him like a phoenix) and is completely immune to anything hot effecting him. He is able to make armour and weapons out of the fire and even is able to teleport using it.

Ice:

this allows Izuku to produce and manipulate ice in anyway that he likes, he is able to control the temperature all the way from absolute zero to 200℃ (Hot ice). he is also completely immune to anything cold. He is able to make armour and weapons out of the ice and even is able to teleport using it.

Ship:

Izuku X Momo