the intelligent telekinetic - Adopted

Adopted by - Ayyan1112

Izuku Yagi is a smart boy, he lives to study and from a young age has proven his intellect.

But when he was diagnosed quirkless things changed, it rather, people changed.

His father neglects him, his sister bullies him, along with his "childhood" friends.

One day when Izuku was being bullied, his parents alomg with his bullies' see what's happening and intervened. While this was happening, Inko was thinking about everything, like how she remembered bring the only one in the house so cared for izuku, or how he would always come home hurt.

Inko realised what was happening and was pissed, at the same time izuku's quirks appeared, Inko divorced AM and moved out with izuku and helped train him along side her brother Aizawa.

Join izuku as he becomes the number one hero.

Inkos quirks:

Iq: she is the second smartest person in the world after Nezu, she started a company and of the richest women in the world. (She becomes third smartest after izuku gets his quirks)

Telekinesis: she has a very powerful telekinesis quirk.

Izuku's quirks:
The same as inkos, but he is smarter and had a more powerful telekinesis.

Ship:
Izuku X Harem

Izuku X Momo