the witches lover

(So this story is different to normal, it will be like a quirkless AU, but mutants, like from marvel, will be who attends UA, which is a mutant only school and is hidden from the public. Scarlett witch, is a mix between good and evil, and will switch between both until she meets izuku.)

Izuku midoriya is a kind boy, he loves helping people and always has a smile on his face. One day he finds out he has mutant powers, scared, he tells his mum, who supports him and helps him hide and find out what it is.

After years of them being together, inko suddenly died. Turns out she was hiding a terminal illness from izuku, even if she knew he could have cured her, she wanted to move on and see her husband again, even if it meant leaving izuku.

Saddened, izuku finds out about the Xavier school, the only other mutant school that isn't UA, and decides to go there, as his mum and the principle were good friends.

While there the events of infinity war and end game happen, and izuku is snapped Infront of Charles, who is saddened by this, but is shocked when he sees a flame that izuku comes out off.

After, izuku is taken and experimented on, by a group who wanted to harness izukus healing power for their own fortune.

The X-Men and avengers go to fight Scarlett witch, but Charles stops the fight and tells her of someone who Is a mutant that only wants to help people, and is stronger then deadpool. (Deadpool didn't want izuku to heal him when he met him)

Wanda who is interested wants to meet izuku, but is told what is happening to him currently, angered, she leaves and storms where he is being held, saving him.

Over time the two got closer and ended up in a relationship, even if Wanda is still switching between good and evil, she is doing less of both, and wants to settle with izuku.

( I know it's very different, to what I normally put here, but I thought of it and thought it would be cool to read)

Izukus power is called phoenix's healing, being both a regenerative and healing ability for himself and others, and is able to heal any illness or injury. He has a type of immortality like phoenix's do, and can be reborn after being killed, in the same body, or with any changes if he wants.

(I'll probably do a more canon idea with the same ability, just it's not a quirkless AU)

Izuku will be like 18 and Wanda will be like 20 or around that age.