UA civil war

Izuku midoriya was a kind boy, he was blessed with a powerful quirk that allowed him to teleport himself wherever he wanted, but due to how rare teleportation quirks are, he had to hide the fact he had one to keep the people he cared for safe.

He was bullied by the bakugo twins, and hated by everyone else at his school.
His mother, Inko, was the only one to truely care for him, she knew if his quirk, and knew he was being bullied, but she didn't know by who.

One day in izukus last year of middle school inko finds out and inkos and mitsukis friendship us ruined as mitsuki failed to realise her kids personalities made them bullies.

When in UA izuku revealed his true quirk and how tactical he was with it, he used his intelligence to his advantage especially when using his quirk, along with his skills in martial arts.

After finding out izuku has a quirk the bakugo twins had different reactions, katsumi, who quirk was acid nails, was happy he had one, and after finding out what it was, understood why he hid it, and felt horrible for what she had done to her crush. Meanwhile katsuki was pissed, thinking izuku was looking down on him, his mind became dark along with his heart, which lead him to teaming up with the LOV to frame izuku.

After being framed, the only ones who believed him were inko, katsumi and aizawa (he grew find of izuku by this time, I would love if it was a dadzawa story on top of a civil war, like inko and aizawa date of something). He grew cold and distant to those who believed he was a traitor, but when izuku proved it wasn't him, and how he has his notebooks, as well as him being able to teleport away himself, he got his name cleared, but a rift was already created.

Join izuku as Nezu has a "brilliant" idea, and starts a war scenario where izuku is left on his own as the villain, And join him as he works out who the true traitor is.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: teleport

Izukus quirk is a weird one, like the name suggests he is able to teleport himself anywhere be would like to go, but his quirk also enhances his physical abilities, which allowed him to develop a technique that he uses for shorter distances as it was less draining (flash step, or shunpo, what ever you want to say but it's the same thing). He is able to create portals to travel through as well, and when he teleports, it kinda looks like instant transmission (cause it looks cool)

He will train hard in martial arts from a young age so he could be a hero, with his quirk.

After the twins find out izukus quirk, katsumi comes clean about what they did to izuku over the years to mitsuki, who felt horrible for how she ruined her friendship with inko.

Izuku will convince inko to be friends with mitsuki again

Izuku won't have romantic feelings for katsumi, but will start to become friends with her again. (Optional depending what the ship is)

Maybe aizawaxinko? The cat loving man with the angel of a women?

Dadzawa anyway with him caring for izuku more then the rest, we all know he nicknamed izuku because he is his favourite.