ninja izuku

Izuku Yagi was a kind boy, who loved to help others and was loved by those close to him, but that all changed when he turned 4 and was diagnosed with a powerful quirk, but the quirk was "villainous".

Because of this he was neglected by his parents who focuses on his sister Izumi, who bullied him along with the bakugo twins and todoroki twins. He was also neglected by his aunt's and uncles, the only ones who cared for him were, aizawa, Nezu ,nemuri, emi, and his grandparents gran Torino and recovery girl.

He was very smart though, and with the help of his quirk he was quite powerful, even for his age, so he ran away. He left his past behind, leaving only a letter stating his reasons, as well as a thank you too who cared for him.

While wondering around, he was found by some assassin's, who ask him why he is wondering the streets alone. He explains his life to them, and they take him in and train him in the ways of a ninja, and in the ways of a assassin, to the point he become one of the strongest and most skilled the organisation had to offer when he was only 14.

after UA had started, his aunt's and uncles that cared for him were sad he wasnt there, but they kept trying to find him. Those who treated him like shit, realised what they had done and felt horrible... Well all apart from katsuki and shoto who were happy, as they had massive crushes on izumi, and were jealous he would have her attention before their quirks manifested. So they were happy he was gone. But angry as the girls blamed them.

At the USJ, Nezu had called the organisation izuku worked for, and they agreed, and sent izuku to help, although they planned for izuku to stay and be happy and to grow up and socialise a bit, so they asked him to stay and body guard them after he saved them.

After killing all the villains, apart from shigaraki and kuragiri, he was confronted for killing, but showed his ID for the organisation, Showing his diplomatic immunity.

Watch as izuku gets reunited with those who cared for him, and those who didn't, and let's see what he does to the ones who hated him.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: mythical enhancing armory

Is able to summon any weapon he wants, be it from mythology, from anime or comics and games, while it also enhances his body massively, which helped him in the ways of a ninja, to travel through the trees and stuff like that. While also helping to over power enemies if he needed to.

Only needs to hold a weapon for 30 seconds then he can use it like a pro.

Suit kinda like image, just a long sleeve top like kakashis, a mask like kakashis as well as a special scarf.

He uses yamito as his main weapon for close range, he can use the same moves as Vergil when it comes to using yamito.

He can flash step, he developed the move while young, and it quickly became something everyone in the organisation had to learn, because of how useful it is.

He is the best at it, and can go much further then others, with little amount of steps to travel to distances.