izuku the red kijin - Adopted

Adopted by vaaryo

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy who was loved by all, until he was misdiagnosed as quirkless. This caused his life to flip upside down.

After 6 years of neglect, and abuse from his tormentors, he had enough, and his rage exploded along with the activation of his quirk.

Izukus hair turned red, he grew 2 black horns, and he grew a bit taller. But one thing that they all noticed is the sword he was carrying, as its blade was engulfed in a black flame.

In a fit of rage, he swung at his tormentors, but they got out of the way just in time, but instead of attacking, he ran. Ran away from his pain, and promised to come back and hurt them.

For the next 6 years he trained, and he trained hard in many fighting styles, and physically training himself to be the best he can be.

After 6 years, a new vigilante showed up, benimaru, the black flame oni.

Quirk: orc

Izuku basically becomes beninaru from that time I got reincarnated as a slime.

Ship can be with anyone

Izuku will be ruthless, but kind to those he likes, he will be a great fighter, and will very physically strong as well.

Vigilante to hero story.

Image at top is vigilante and hero costume, as well as what he looks like.