Izuku Ichimaru

Izuku Yagi was a kind boy who was loved by all for his kind personality, but after he was misdiagnosed quirkless, everything changed, including himself.

Izuku became distant from people but also became cold towards people he doesn't like or trust.

One day while izuku was mediating, which is something he does to stay healthy along with working out and eating as healthily as he can, he unlocked his quirk, Shinsō, which gave him a wakizashi blade that be could summon at any time, he met the soul that was laying dormant inside his quirk, and trained in the abilities of his blade.

He trained hard until he joined UA, which he came first in the entrance exam for, where he was welcomed, but also where his past realised what they had done to izuku, but where also curious where be got his power from.

During the USJ he used his shikai, ikorose, to defeat the nomus that ran Rampant around. But due to how deadly his skills, and abilities were, he was treated as a villain by his peers, and later arrested after being framed for a crime he didn't commit.

After he was proven innocent, he became a "villain" when in actuality it was all planned out by izuku and Nezu before izuku even joined UA.

While he was a villain be got in AFOs good books, and during the kamino ward incident, izuku betrayed AFO using his bankai: kamishini no yari, to Peirce and poison AFO, and eventually killing him.

What happened to izuku after this happened? Will the truth be revealed by Nezu? Or will people jump the gun and hunt izuku down for the crimes he committed while undercover?

Ship can be anyone

He will look like a mix between izuku and gin, with gins facial traits, like his eyes and smile, but will have izukus hair and freckles.

Izuku will have gins abilities and stuff, which according to bleach.fandom.com are:
Genius level intellect
Psychological warfare
Master swordsman
Shunpo expert
Kido practitioner
Great spiritual pressure
And enhanced durability

He will also have his cloak according to the equipment tab on the same website, but it will hide his presence all together.