Toshinori's Injustice

Toshinori is a happy man, he is the number 1 hero of Japan, he has a beautiful wife who used to be his master, Nana Yagi, and is happily expecting twins.

But one day Toshinori is called to look for AFO to put him behind bars...

But it all goes wrong when all might encounters a villain who has a nightmare quirk, while under the control of the quirk, he kills his wife and unborn kids, but to him he was fighting a monster.

When he snapped out of it, he felt nothing but dread, sorrow and guilt... But also some anger... Who am I kidding... He was pissed.

So when he was called that the other hero's who were on the hunt had found AFO, he immediately rushed over and killed AFO with a strong punch to the chest... Which was seen by the other hero's, media and police officers that were all watching.

After leaving his path and journey as a hero ended as he was on a journey of vengeance and hatred.

Will the hero's be able to stop him, or is he going to kill all the villains in Japan and maybe even the world?

Quirk: OFA... It's all might we all know what his quirk is and how well he can use it... Also he didn't get the injury so he is still full power.

Ship:
Toshinori X Nana

All might saved nana before she was killed by afo.