izuku the true king of england

Inko and her husband Arthur were happily married, as the king and queen of England that is.

When inko got pregnant, she decided she wanted to try having a break from being a queen, so she spoke with her husband who agreed, and they decided that inko should go fully undercover and even start a new relationship, even though it hurt both of them, they agreed and inko left to her home country of Japan, and married the number 1 hero, all might.

Skip a few years, izuku has been diagnosed as quirkless, and his half sister bullies him along with the rest if her friends (1A).

After izumi told izuku to kill himself, without knowing they were being recorded by inko, izuku ran away while the others got angry at izumi.

Inko stopped izuku, and apologised to him for letting it happen. She took him to UA where he was healed. After that All might and the kids along with their parents all arrived, angry at izuku for "hurting" their kids.

Inko revealed the truth and divorced all might, renounced her friendship with the todorokis and bakugos along with the other mums, and decided to take izuku to his real home, England.

Inko revealed izuku was never quirkless, but rather the doctor hid the information, izukus quirk is the legendary sword, Excalibur, making him the true king of England.

Join izuku on his journey to being the best king, and hero he can be.

Quirk: Excalibur

This is pretty much the sword from the fate series, it can do all the same things, and also signifies the true king of England.

Ship can be with anyone

While izuku was growing up, inko taught izuku English, how to fight, how to be a proper gentlemen, politics and more, while he was also being tutored by nezu.

Izuku will have green hair at the start, but after he unlocks his quirk, his hair turns blond.

He will look like Arthur Pendragon from the fate series, but will be more like Artoria, he will get both the evil and good version of Excalibur and their powers, and will get both sets of armour.

Image at top is Izuku when he has his armour. Image below is izukus formal attire, which be wears most the time.

This story was kind of Inspired by Knight riders Excalibur story, but I came up with a lot of changes