izuku the red hood -Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku yagi is a strange kid, he had a personality similar to the bakugos, but he doesn't have the god or superiority complexes, and he can be calm, and is so more often then not.

When he was diagnosed quirkless, he was determined to become a hero no matter what, so he trained his body, trained in many different martial arts and fighting styles, as well as how to use many different weapons.

When he was older, he managed to get into UA, but because he is quirkless, he is ridiculed and bullied, and most if the teachers don't care, apart from nezu and aizawa.

After the finals, which he passed, there is the training camp, which is attacked like normal, but izuku is alone and is the target of the LOV.

He managed to defeat most of them, down to compress and shigaraki, which is when he is finally captured when the heros finally arrive.

He is beaten and tortured on live TV, where people couldn't move off, or turn off the TVs due to a villains quirk being boosted with quirk enhancers.

Killed in a explosion, after giving a message saying "I'm happy to get away from this hell of a society, although my only regret is not being able to making any change in it." He is blown out the warehouse, across the ground, and into a cave which suddenly drops into a green pool of water.

The league if assassins who are at the pool, say the TV cast, and finally sees izuku drop into the pool, Ra's Al Ghul and Thalia order the league to save izuku from the effects of the pool, when they try and fish him out, he suddenly bursts out screaming from the pain he was in from being healed.

He trains with the league and later leaves to become villains worse enemy. Red hood.

His quirk is activated after the lazarus pit, which is weapon creation, he is able to create any weapon he wants out if nothing, as well as being able to create ammo as well.

His love interest can be anyone you choose. (The author that is)

You (whoever adopts this) can choose to add any other DC character or group as well if you want.

Outfit at top is what he wears, it's Arkham Knights outfit after his identity is revealed, so back to red hood. Arkham Knight red hood outfit? Or the Arkham Knight version of redhoods outfit? Red Arkham Knight?