Batclaw

Please give me a better title name.

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he is loved by all and puts smiles on everyone's face, or at least he did until everyone started to look at him with disgust.

This sudden change was caused by a misdiagnosis of him being quirkless, when he actually did have a quirk.

The only person who cared for him is his uncle aizawa, and of course Nezu. But he couldn't see them much, so when he did, aizawa would train him in martial arts, and how to use a few different weapons, and gave him books to study when he can be there. While Nezu gave izuku study guides so he can be smart, as well as other books so he can learn new skills like, analysis of his environment like a detective.

In reality, izuku did have a quirk, which allowed him to create seals at just a touch, as well as give him knowledge on different seals. One seal he uses a lot is his flying raijin seal, which allows him to teleport to the seal.

One day when izuku was 10, he was being beaten horribly by his tormentors, who didn't know they were being watched. The ones watching were their parents: the Yagi's, Bakugo's and Todoroki's. But also by a certain family of crime fighters.

Izukus real father intervenes and takes izuku back to America, where he was raised by his 3 new mums, and trained by his dad and 4 brothers.

Watch izuku become a fighter that will help carry his family name, the bat family name.

Quirk: seal

Izuku is able to create any seal from just a touch, such as storage seals, explosive seals (the seals on explosion tags) and many more. His favourite is his flying raijin seal, which allows him to teleport to anything the seal is engraved/tattooed to.

Ship: can be with anyone, same with the bat brothers.

Bruce will be married to, seline, Diane and Thalia. All three will help train izuku in many different areas, along with the bat brothers, who will mainly help with martial arts, and in using weapons.