Izuku Vermilion

Izuku Yagi was a aggressive boy, he was loud and had a personality similar to katsuki, just he didn't have a god complex. Although he was like this he was still very kind to people he seemed worthy of his kindness, that mainly being inko... For now

After being diagnosed quirkless, he was neglected by his "parents" and was bullied by his peers, or at least they attempted to bully him, he would fight back and would win the majority of the time.

He grew up learning martial arts from his uncle aizawa, as well as being tutored by his uncle Nezu.

One day while being bullied/fighting his tormentors, they were attacked by a villain, which ended up being streamed on live TV where a certain household were shocked to see izuku.

While defending himself, his quirk activated, which allowed his a complete pyrokinesis ability. Which further shocked the household to the point they all rushed to where he is.

He defeated the villains and was about to be scolded until the royal family if Japan arrived, who rushed towards izuku saying his name. Everyone was shocked and confused until it was revealed that he was the missing son of other empress.

He was taken to the hospital to be checked out, and when those from his past arrived, he decided it was the best time to reveal all that had happened to him in his last. The royal family was pissed and was about to ruin their lives, when izuku stopped them, when they all noticed the sadistic smile he was wearing.

It was also revealed by his past "parents" that all might had kidnapped him when he was a infant, which pissed them off more, but izuku had decided to let them keep their positions as heros, but they had to reveal everything to the public, as well as Nezu being in charge of dishing out their punishments.

For the next 6 years before UA, he trained in his abilities with his family, growing the closets to his sister, Mereoleona, who was the one to seal his quirk, due to how similar their personalities were.

Join izuku on his adventure to becoming the number 1 hero.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: absolute pyrokinesis

Even though his family has a powerful fire quirk, they all get grimoirs from their quirks, but izuku didn't, being able to control fire without it. He trained his fire powers to the limit, and was able to go toe to toe with his siblings all at once, who all could defeat all might in his prime individually.

We will say the royal family, aka izukus real family, will all have very powerful quirks, and have them, due to their family being related to the god of fire. Izuku can do anything with his fire, and can use it like his siblings can, which he made his own fighting style, similar to that of his siblings, but more comfortable for him to use.

When in UA he will have a lean but muscular build, and will be very handsome. Be doesn't throw his name around, but anyone who tries to insult him, he will out in their place.

He will end up with a personality similar to that of Mereoleona, but will still have his kind side, he will be laid back most the time, and will show his fierce side when provoked, or when he is bored and wants to cause trouble.

Mereoleona sealed his quirk when he was born, because it was already showing signs of showing, and showing just how powerful it is.

If you hadn't realised, it is the vermilion family from black clover. He will have the love to fight like his siblings do.

Will look like the image above.

He will know how to use weapons to fight as well.

At UA he will mainly need to learn to hold back, as well as to be a little more tame in fights and life in general. So he will end up a mix between Mereoleona and fuegeleon. Who will also help train izuku, along with all his siblings, and even his parents.