Izuku The Dragon Hero - Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku Tatsuma is the son of the pro hero Ryukyu and the biological son of all might, although he won't admit it. He is the result of a one night stand between the two hero's, but all might refuses to pay child support even after it was proven that he was the farther.

Izuku grew to hate all might after finding out the truth, even before he got his quirk which he got at 4.

His quirk is strong but different to his mother's and father's, it's a dragon quirk that allows him to use a dragons abilities and even grow wings when he wants, but he can't turn into a full dragon.

He grows up around hero's, being taught how to fight by them and learning new skills all the time that he quickly mastered.

When he was 10 his mother got with his best friend's mother, who is ryukos best friend Inko midoriya after she caught her husband cheating.

Izuku meets inkos daughter and realises it's his best friend, they grow close and get together just before they joined UA.

Follow izuku on his journey to becoming a very powerful hero, and watch him beat up his "farther" in training multiple times for the fun of it.

Quirk: dragons strength

This allows izuku to use all of a dragons abilities, including all elements, without turning into a dragon. Meaning he has enhanced everything, as well as nearly impenetrable skin making him very powerful. He learnt many skills and is able to control the elements however he wants and when he wants. He is able to sprout wings that allow him to fly at hight speeds, even without them he can move very quickly on the ground.

Ship:
Izuku X Izumi (his best friend, but they aren't related)

He will be stronger then all might by a long shot, even when he was in his prime.

Also if you haven't figured it out, all mights a asshole in this.