Izuku of the brother hood

Izuku midoriya is a kind boy, who has a strong sense of justice, but his past is a dark one.

Once he was know as izuku Yagi, but after being misdiagnosed as quirkless, be was neglected and bullied, which cause him to grow distant.

After years of suffering 2 good things happen to him, first, his quirk came through, the second being his biological father found him and took him home. His father taught izuku the ways of the brother hood, and trained him to be a strong fighter, while training, he was initiated into the brother hood by the few assassins that are still around.

He decided after looking at the old hidden blades that were shown, that he wanted to make his own.

He made 2 hidden blades, one for each wrist, that had multiple features, both had the blade, as well as a hook blade, like the ones from revaluations, his left wrist also had a phantom blade, which his right wrist had a grapple hook like from syndicate.

As the brotherhood was a international organisation that worked closely with all the governments, he was allowed a license to kill. As well as diplomatic immunity.

He took missions with his dad so he could get experience, and through that be proved himself to his dad and the other assassins that are still in Japan, he started taking missions on his own when he was 16, after 2 years he was called to save the students from us from the USJ attack.

Follow izuku in his journey of being reunited with his past, and see what happens to izuku in the future.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: eagle vision

He has the ability if eagle vision, as well as the other variants from the other games, where his enemies get highlighted and is able to see where people are if they are trapped under rubble, giving the the potential to be the best rescue hero there is, as well as his skills giving him potential to be the best underground hero, along with his quirk.

Izuku will be very intelligent, as well as very confident in himself and his abilities.

Katsuki will be a Templar and will eventually be found out and killed by izuku, he was the traitor as well supplying the villains all the information.