The Betrayed Uzumaki - Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku Uzumaki is a kind energetic boy who loves to help people, when he was 4 he was diagnosed quirkless and his farther left him and his mother.

But what people don't know is that izuku has a strong power called chakra sealed away inside him, his mother, Inko Uzumaki, helps izuku learn to use chakra, as well as kenjutsu, fuinjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu as well as the clan techniques.

He is also trained by other clan members to properly use all the clan techniques as well as teach him different styles of fighting as well as jutsu.

When Izuku was in UA, he was framed as the traitor and was interrogated ruthlessly, when finally he was proven innocent, but izuku was mad that people just pretend he was never betrayed.

When Nezu brings back the UA Civil war, and izuku is the only villain in the game, izuku shows his skills as well as a reason he is someone who you shouldn't piss off.

Power: Chakra
Is able to use all 5 chakra nature's, as well as Ying and Yang release as well as those two individually, he is also able to use boil and wood release. Expert fighter in taijustu and kenjutsu, he also knows bojutsu. He is also very intelligent.

Ship:
Izuku X Hinata

Or

Izuku X Harem (Naruto and MHA girls)