izukus broken soul - Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, until he was diagnosed quirkless.

He was bullied horribly and neglected by those around him, apart from a few people such as, his uncle Nezu and aizawa, the yaoyorozu family and his big sis nemuri.

When being diagnosed quirkless he found out he had a soulmate, that being momo, and that they were connected with a soulmate mark.

Over the years izuku trained hard for his body and mind, as well as training hard in multiple martial arts. But one day he catches momo cheating on him.( They were dating when they turned 10) which broke izuku and forced his quirk to activate. He was noticed by momo after she felt his quirk activate through the mark. And he left pissed.

He teleported to his apartment which shocked him, but he got to work on packing and, he accidentally opened a portal to his other home. He put everything through the portal, just as he was about to leave momo arrived and apologiesd to him, wanting for it to be forgiven and forgotten, but that didn't happen izuku told her how he has spent time picking a gift for her, and after burning it to nothing, he left to his other home through the portal which closed before momo could get through.

While izuku was packing he called momos father, and told him how he was pulling the funding his company had in theirs, out and the reason and evidence why. Momos father was pissed cause of what happened and apologiesd to izuku who just hung up.

You see izuku owned a huge company that he started when he was 10 which helped him move out if the Yagi house.

One day while wondering around after training his quirk, he met a women with black hair and a mole near her mouth, realising it's his grandmother after he remembered a picture he saw, he hugged and explained everything, she was pissed at izuku past, and moved in with izuku to look after him and help him train.

Join izuku as he becomes the number 1 hero, phoenix.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: absolute flame control

Izuku has a absolute control over all different coloured flames, be it white, black, green, golden, and more, I clouding cold fire. Izuku is able to them in any way he wants, including like scorpion does in mortal Kombat.

He can use fire like natsu, and other fire using characters in animes and games.