The Animal Hero: Gryphon - Adopted

Adopted by @Cassiushayes

Izuku is a kind kid, he was loved by his family, the Yagis, as well as loved and cared for by his aunt's and uncles.

That all changed when he was deemed quirkless.

He is neglected and abused and the only people who are nice to him is his uncle Nezu, uncle aizawa as well as his best friend/crush Momo yaoyorozu.

When Izuku was 10 he found out that Momo doesn't actually care for him and is just using him for his money (they are dating at this point even if they are so young) izuku being heartbroken left without a sound and disappeared without a trace.

Follow him on his journey to becoming the number one hero after training with his biological farther.

Quirks:

Absolute healing: he is able to heal from any injury no matter what it is. He is basically immortal and can only die of old age at the age of 100.

Animal king: he is able to transform into any animal he wants, be it mythical or extinct, or even made up. He is able to partially transform as well and use the animals attributes while in his partial state.

Ship:
Izuku X Harem

Or

Izuku X Stella

Or

Izuku X Tsuyu

Or

Izuku X Stella X Tsuyu

Momo will regret her decision after she realised izuku heard her and after he left, she did like him but was also using him, she will be jealous and try all she can to get him back but he won't budge.

(I love izumomo but I can't always do izumomo ideas and I also love drama sometimes soooo...)