Hell's lawyer

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, but that all changed when he was diagnosed quirkless. For years he was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his so called "friends".

One day the bullying was taken too far, katsuki told him to kill himself, while also throwing an explosion in his face, making izuku permanently blind in both eyes.

After that his quirk activated and he ran off, while his bullies where frozen what what they had just seen.

While running he came across a old temple in the woods, which contained books of different martial arts, and a book for eskrima.

For 6 years izuku lived in the temple, training, and studying with the many books he found in different subjects, liking law more then any others.

For a 10 gear old, he was very intelligent, so he quickly adapted to using his quirk to be able to navigate around, since is allowed him to see the world around him, using kinda echo location.

After those 6 years, a new vigilante arose, daredevil, the man who was rumoured to take down over 100 Yakuza members in under 3 minutes.

Join Izuku on his journey to being a very feared man in the face of politics and the law, as well as in the world of heros and crime fighting

Quirk: sense enhancement

The quirk enhances all of the users senses, so if they focus on one enough, they will be able to track anyone. Izuku mainly uses his hearing as a way of navigating around, using a sort of echolocation.

Ship can be with anyone

Izuku is daredevil in all ways in this.