dungeon adventurer izuku

(This is a fantasy style mha and danmachi mix story)

So there are different god's, who have their own familia, the captain/leader of each familia just under the god are pretty much pro heros from MHA.

Izuku was adopted by Zeus, who trained him after his mother was killed, and trained him how to fight with different weapons, as well as blessed him with very power abilities, such as the ability to use lighting in anyway he wants, as well as having increadibly increased physical stats.

After his training Zeus suddenly disappeared, saddened izuku wandered around, and was eventually found by Hestia, who took izuku into her familia.

While in Hestia's familia, he went by the name bell, he soon become an adventurer of the tower dungeon of the gods.

He hid his real abilities, as he didn't want to reveal his true strength, and everything went similar to canon danmachi.

When bell was about to be killed by an enemy in front of the few god's who came into the tower with them, even if they aren't allowed, they still did. Bell used his true power, shocking everyone that he had similar abilities to Zeus, the one who made the tower (I haven't watched the anime in a while so bear with me)

With his abilities revealed, many want him to join his familia, putting a target on his familia's back, pissing him off. Watch as izuku shows what the wrath of Zeus looks like, and watch as Zeus shows himself again, and helps izuku and the Hestia familia to grow, and become a lot more powerful.

Quirk/power:

Absolute lighting and electricity manipulation: because of Zeus, izuku is able to manipulate electricity in any way he likes.

Enhanced physical abilities: due to his training with Zeus, and Zeus's blessing, izukus physical abilities are greatly enhanced, and can easily match that of a level 10s power physically.

Ship: can be with anyone

The students of class 1a will be spread in different familia, and heros will be higher ups in different familia and wil be decently high levels.

I know it's a far fetched idea, and there is probably a lot of information about danmachi that is wrong, since I haven't watched it in ages, but if it is adopted by someone who knows more, you are welcome to make the necessary changes, as long as there aren't massive changes to the story with izuku in it.

Izuku will also look like bell.