Izukus Chains

(Sorry couldn't find a good picture so this will have to do.)

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he was helpful to everyone, and brought a smile to everyone's faces.

When they went to find out his quirk along with his sister's, they found out izuku had a chain quirk like his mother's, but the doctor said it won't fully activate for a while. His parents thanked the doctor and they went home and celebrated.

Over the years izuku was bullied by his "sister" and her friends, all while his parents cared for him.

When izuku was 12, after being told to kill himself by his own sister, was abducted him his way home by one of overhauls men. While in overhauls hands, he was experimented on and tortured. For 2 years he was held, until izuku decided to escape with his little sister figure Eri.

While escaping they were caught in the act, but kept going, being chased by overhaul and his men, when izuku and eri were about to be caught, izukus quirk fully activated, producing hundreds of chains that wrapped around all if overhauls men, and overhaul himself. The chains prevented them from using their quirks, or even moving at all. Which allowed the hero's who arrived to capture them.

When izukus quirk activated, it was like a huge explosion of chains, and chains shot everywhere, which alerted heros all over the city. When all might and green chain arrived on the scene they were shocked but filled with joy seeing their son alive, but amazed at how his quirk could hold so many people with such effect.

When izuku was reunited with his family and his past, he was happy to see his parents, aunts and uncles, but wasn't happy seeing izumi and her friends. When he explained everything that happened, inko immediately decided to adopt eri.

For the next 2 years izuku and his mum and dad and uncles Nezu and aizawa, trained so izuku could become the hero he always wanted to be, allowing izuku to get a lot better control of his chains, as well as becoming more confident and getting over the 2 years of torture he endured, meanwhile with eri, she was progressing well in her recovery, but still preferred being near her new parents as well as Izuku. (She knows what Izumi did, but is willing to give her a chance to be her sister)

Join izuku on his journey to becoming the best hero he can be and the best hero to ever be.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: chains

Allows izuku to produce unbreakable chains from anywhere on his body, mainly from his hands or his back. The chains have unique abilities such as, preventing someone from using their quirk, stopping someone form moving at all, and even being able to phase through objects that izuku doesn't want them to affect, which is what he does when he summons them from his back so he doesn't rip his clothes.

This idea was kinda inspired by a story called "the only family I have" by domion2