The Weapon Hero:Blade

Izuku Shimura, former Yagi, was a kind child until he was misdiagnosed as quirkless, this is when everything changed, he was used for target practice for the kids at school to use their quirks on. He was neglected and forgotten by his parents, the only ones to care for him are his aunt's, uncles and grandparents.

When Izuku was 10 he ran away from the neglect and bullying and he finally unlocks his true quirk...

Or should I say quirks...

He finds out his true lineage of who is grandmother was and decides to take her name. After his quirks activated his appearance changed (above).

Join him on his journey to show the world what a Shimura can do, as well as prove his past wrong about him.

Quirks:
Armoury:
He is able to summon and wield any weapon he thinks off, be it from games or anime or ones that are real. He only needs to hold the weapon for 1 minute for him to be able to use it like he has been using it all his life.

Haki: he is able to use all 3 forms of haki, he also gained a enhancement from the haki so he is stronger and faster then any normal person could reach, he is just slower then all might, but is stronger when he imbues his haki into his attacks.

Ship:
Izuku X Harem
Izuku X Stella (she is the daughter of the people who take izuku in and train him)