izuku, the red hood

Izuku Yagi was a kind kid, he always had a smile in his face, and always loved helping people whenever he could.

That all changed when he was misdiagnosed as quirkless, which caused his life to become a living hell.

He is neglected by his parents, bullied by his sister and friends, and is hated by most of society, although there are a few that still love and care for him, such as his uncle nezu, the todoroki family apart from shoto and shoka (izuku helped endeavour be nice), mitsuki and masaru and his uncle aizawa.

While growing up, he trained in many forms of martial arts, as well as after finding out his quirk, training with that so he could us it quickly.

He doesn't run away, but just works part time until he can get a apartment. A few months before the entrance exam, he finally moves out, and lives there, but starts a relationship with midnight, who he had talked to multiple times before.

Follow izuku on his adventure to becoming the number 1 hero

Quirk: weapon creation

This quick allows izuku to summon any weapon he wants, be it a firearm or a melee weapon. He only needs to hold the weapon for 30 seconds and then he could use it like he has used it his whole life. ( For training, he focuses on summoning the weapons quickly, and also using the weapons in different situations and ways)

Ship:

Izuku X midnight

Or

Izuku X harem

Izuku will creat his own red hood outfit, which the author can choose, and will get special weapons made for him, he can use his quirk for ammunition as well, so he doesn't need to buy the ammo.

The gun he gets is the one above, and he can either out it into a dimensional storage he gets from his quirk, or just carry it on himself.