UAs fire fist - Adopted

Adopted by -Ankoshin_Silvia-

Izuku Yagi was a kind boy who was loved by his family, that was of course until he turned 4 and was misdiagnosed quirkless, now izuku has always been a very intelligent boy, so when he realised he was being neglected and that he did have a quirk that was very powerful, he decided not to tell anyone but his uncle Nezu.

Over the years while izuku was being neglected, he trained, and he trained hard, he would push his body to the absolute limit just so he could use his fire abilities to their max potential, as well as using his Haki in a way that would allow him to out match even the strongest if villains when he is older.

He was tutored by Nezu, and when he got his place in UA he moved out of the Yagi house to his own apartment he had been saving up for over the years, forcing his family to realise what they had done, or really lacked doing for izuku over the years.

Join izuku on his adventure as "The Flame Hero: Ace"

Ship can be him with anyone

He can use his flames in any way he wants, so like natsu, or like endeavour, think if his power as a absolute flame control being able to control it in all ways including the temperature.