the pirate kings twin

Luffy has a twin, he was raised along side Luffy, had a similar goal, but wanted to be the strongest swordsman in the world.

At a young age, he left where he was being raised with his brothers, and left to train.

Years later, a skilled swordsman travels the world, honing his skills, learning new ones, and quickly becoming one of the most feared swordsman in the world.

While traveling, he hears stories of all his brothers accomplishments, and is proud of all 3 of them.

Along the way he makes friends he travels with, and learns the truth of many things.

Join him on his adventure to find out, who his mother is, to find out if he can be the strongest swordsman, and much more.

Luffy and the twins mother will be imu, now I know it's not stated their gender, but we will make them female, as well as their mother.

The twin will use duel katanas, and the author can choose if they have a devil fruit or not.

The twins name can be whatever the author wants, as I'm not good with names.

The twin will also be trained under Reighley, but will be trained for longer, and is much faster at learning haki then Luffy.

He will look like guren from seraph of the end, but will act more like ace and will obviously wear different clothes.