izuku: son of the strongest swordsman

Izuku Yagi is a stoic boy, he is quiet and doesn't talk much, he is stern and quite strong minded.

Izuku's father is actually Dracule Mihawk, the strongest swordsman alive. He didn't leave izuku on purpose, he needed to leave to protect him from his enemies.

Inko and Dracule were in love, and after inko got pregnant, both were really happy, but soon Dracule needed to leave, and eventually inko got married to all might, who had a daughter with his previous partner who died giving birth to izumi.

After izuku was told to be quirkless, he was neglected by his parents and abused by his step-sister and her friends.

One day while the Yagi family (-izuku) were in holiday, izukus 6 now, he is looking around all the stuff in his parents room, looking for money to buy some food. He finds a chest with his name on it. Curious, he opens it to find, a book on sword styles and how to learn to use them, a book on haki and how to use and train for it, and also a letter from his biological father. After reading the letter and finding out the truth, izuku is angry, and decides to run away, before that, he looks in the chest again and sees a gold necklace, which he remembers to be a replica of his father.

Dracule is a hero, and is izukus favourite.

Izuku decides to not run away that day, and would wait till he is a little older before doing so. Over the course of 4 years, he trains his body, trains in haki and using a sword, and also works to get some money, so on his 10th birthday, he runs away, and since aunts and uncles, as well as his grandparents care for him, he left a letter explaining everything, from the abuse and neglect, his true father, as well as some other things.

He grabs his stuff, and runs away.

While he is growing up and training, he does online courses to stay on top of his studies, and uses insanely heavy boulders he finds as weights.

When izuku is 16, and is traveling and training around Japan, he finds a legendary supreme grade sword. The sword name is Yamato, the supreme grade katana. Now izuku is trained for only the one sword style, but has mastered it too the point he is unrivaled, apart from his father, but he hasn't met him yet.

Join izuku on his journey to becoming the greatest swordsman, and becoming the number one hero.

Ship can be with anyone

Izuku will obviously be quirkless, but he uses his halo as his "quirk"

The Yamato, izukus sword in this, won't be like in DMC, it will look the same and all, but it won't be as sharp to make portals by cutting space and stuff.

The necklace he has will be what he uses when he doesn't take people seriously, which really pisses people off.

Izuku will train like zoro once he enters UA.

Dracule will become a teacher at UA the year izuku starts attending.

Izuku doesn't hate his dad, but doesn't know him, so their relationship will start off a bit shaky, but will get better over time.

Izuku, when in UA, will be trained by his dad, who will help him with his haki mastery and sword style, with spars and giving pointers.

Izuku will have the silver necklace, and will always wear it.