the omniscient hero: knowledge

Izuku Yagi is a kind kid, he loves to help anyone he can, and is always smiling. But that all changes when izuku is diagnosed quirkless.

Izuku was bullied and neglected horribly. He would regularly go home with wounds that would permanently scar, and would cause him phantom pains for years.

When izuku was 10, he ran away and his quirk activated. His quirk made izuku omniscient. Which allowed him to learn at a very highly accelerated rate, also giving him a perfect memory and allowing him to think things up, he is also able to be a great detective as his quirk subconsciously leads him to clues for the truth of things.

One day nezu found out about izukus living condition, and decides to take action and takes izuku away from the yagis while serverly punishing them.

Nezu finds out about izukus quirk while recovery girl is checking up on him, and decides to adopt him and help him train to be the hero he wants to be. He is trained in many things, like medical knowledge by his grandma recovery girl, he is trained to fight in many ways by his uncle aizawa, and is tutored by nezu to the point he can rival nezu in knowledge easily.

Follow izuku on his adventures of growing and becoming a hero.

Ship can be with anyone the author wants.

Izuku is dense to love and loved helping people.