izukus barriers

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he is always trying to help people, as well as put smiles on peoples faces.

When izuku was misdiagnosed as quirkless, his life went down the drain, as his parents neglected him, and he was bullied horribly by his "friends" and "sister".

That all changed when he was 10 and he ran away, you see he had been doing multiple part time jobs to save money for an apartment for himself.

While he was growing up in the new apartment, he saved a girl and their family using his quirk to stop them from being killed. This family was the yaoyrouz family. ( Sorry don't know how to spell it)

He became friends with momo and was eventually taken in by them, after they had found out about his past.

Join izuku as he becomes the best support hero there is, and the best boyfriend to his girlfriend.

Izukus quirk: barriers

This quirk allows the user to create any barrier they want, be it a defensive barrier that can be unbreakable, or a healing barrier, or even a soundproof barrier (😉).

Ship: preferably izuku X momo, but can be a harem with her included.

He will be well trained in different martial arts and will care for his aunts and uncles, but didn't contact them as he wanted to recover from his past, he eventually does before UA, but not all of them.