Izukus link

Izuku Yagi is a quiet boy who is kind to all people even if he doesn't speak much.

When they went to the quirk doctor, they found out his quirk, champions honour. His quirk is very powerful, but won't show properly until he is older, his parents know this and love and care for him anyway, along with his aunt's and uncles, but his sister and friends, don't know this so they bully him thinking he is weak and that he can't be a hero.

As he grew up he trained his body to the limit and his physical features changed a little, he became taller, and much more muscular, when he was 16 he was 6'5, his ears got pointier almost like a elf's, and his hair was blonde with green highlights.

When he was 16 gained multiple new abilities, such as being able to fly with wings that would pop out his back and create strong currents of wind upwards and in any direction. He would be able to create a absolute defence shield around himself that was unbreakable, he had absolute control over lighting, and he was able to summon a sword and a shield that were unbreakable, as well and a absolute healing ability that allowed him to come back from the dead, with the ability having a week recharge, also having a normal healing ability as well.

Join him as he becomes the number one hero, and showing his tormentors what real strength is.

Ship can be anyone.

He will have the abilities and skills and weapons of all the champions before clamamity ganon in breath of the wild. The master sword and links shield will be unbreakable, along with the other weapons the champions had, izuku will also wear links champion clothes as a hero costume.

He will be close to his parents and aunts and uncles before and during UA and they will always care for izuku.

Izuku will have a infinite amount of arrows he can summon, as well as being able to summon all the types of arrows from breath if the wild, and he can also summon links glider.

If this story is adopted, then the author is welcome to add whatever they want if they have played any if the other games, I have only played breath of the wild, so if there is anything from those games you would like to add too the story then feel free, but this story I hope izuku would mainly have the abilities from breath of the wild, with other abilities added from other games if wanted.