Izuku the red hood - Adopted

Adopted by Wolfblitzer21

Everything goes as canon until after the culture festival, where Izuku gets framed, Izuku gets Interrogated and treated like trash by his classmates and teachers, after he gets proven innocent he goes for a walk, but gets kidnapped by the LoV. He gets beaten and tortured by them and after a week, the video is sent to the teachers who are looking for him and they see it all happen from the video, they all think he is dead, but izuku survived because of his quirk activating. He escapes the rubble he is trapped under as the warehouse he was in was blown up, and he disappears, but will come back for revenge on those who tortured him.

Izuku's quirk is enhancing armory.
This allows him to create any weapon he wants from nothing and use it as much as he wants, he needs to hold a weapon for 30 seconds before he can use it like he has being using it his whole life. He also has a storage dimensions he can store the weapons he really likes in, otherwise the weapons just disappear. The weapons are made using his energy so when they disappear he gains it back.

After he was framed OFA was taken away from him, but the enhancement part of his quirk makes up for that by enhancing everything about him including his IQ and healing ability. He is stronger then all might is when he first met him in canon but is faster then all might is in canon when they meet.

Ship:
Izuku X Momo

Momo is the only one who didn't betray him besided his mum and aunt Mitsuki.