the kidnapped yaoyorozu

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, who was loved by all for his kind personality to everything one.

But when he was diagnosed quirkless, everything changed, he was neglected, bullied, and hated by his peers.

But what everyone didn't know, is that he has a quirk, a very powerful one, that being creation and destruction, also known as Yin and Yang.

One day when izuku was 8, he was being bullied horribly by his tormentors, when katsuki and shoto used a powerful attack in him that destroyed his arm completely.

Shocked that they made izuku loose an arm, they ran, the girls ran to get help, but izukus quirk activated and created him a completely new arm.

While the tormentors where getting help, the yaoyorozus had found izuku and took him to the hospital. While being tested, a blood test was done, and it is revealed that izuku is the lost son of the yaoyorozus.

Join izuku on his journey to being the number 1 hero.

Ship can be with anyone ( even momo as he can make a quirk to change his DNA so he isn't related to her if you want ofc)

Quirk creation and destruction

He is able to create anything he wants, be it a quirk, an item, anything even if it is from a game or anime. Destruction pretty much the opposite, being able to completely destroy something, be it a quirk or a person, he can completely destroy them and erase them from existence of he wants, like hakai.
The quirk can't be stolen or cancelled, and even the quirk erasing bullets don't work on him.

He will be very strong, and will help train momo better.

Once he is back with his family he is shown true family love.

Momo will be way more confident in her abilities as she was trained by izuku.

Izuku will be kidnapped as a baby.