Super Soldier Izuku - Adopted

Adopted by izumomolover25

(A/N sorry I haven't posted much recently, I have just been lazy but I have also been busy sorting stuff out for school as well. Thanks for waiting)

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he helps others when he can and was always smiling, but that all changed on his 4th birthday when he was diagnosed quirkless.

For years he was bullied and neglected and hated by the world. Until one day his bullies took it too far.

When Izuku was at the part reading, his bullies started their routine of beating izuku to a inch if his life, but this time thier parents saw it all and were about to intervene when katsuki sent a powerful explosion that took izuku's arm off.

A general was walking past and saw what happened to izuku, he knew izuku from meeting him multiple times when he was seeing Nezu and izuku was having a tutor session with him.

He saved izuku and trained him to be the best of the best in the military, izuku suddenly developed his quirk, which was a hidden quirk, which allowed him to control nano bots by will.

While on a tour of the facility he will train at, he makes magnetic gloves that can stick to anything as well as a uniform that is very protective and can turn into a wing suit when needed. (BO2 gear in the second mission, I have started to play the campaign and love it, it's where I got the idea from)

He also makes a new arm from the nano bots but it is completely unbreakable and grows as he grows as it's made of nano bots, it can do a lot and it is connected to his nerves so be had complete control of its movements.

Watch izuku become the best soldier in Japanese history.

Quirk:
Nano Bot Control:
Izuku is able to control nano bots by will, they are produced by his fat cells (but can train so there is no draw back) he can creat anything made of metal or any kind of technology out of the nano bots and is able to dismantle them back into nano bots at will, and they will be stored in his body as energy as they are made when he needs them.

Ship:
Izuku X Momo
(He becomes 1As body guard and u can tell what happens there with everything)

He will be super smart as well.