Izuku the Silver Fang

Izuku Yagi was a kind boy, he helped others when he could, and was loving to all that was nice to him, but when he was diagnosed quirkless, everything changed.

Izuku was neglected and bullied, and to make matters worse, his hair was slowing turning white, which added another reason he was bullied for.

When he was 6 he stumbles across 2 books that had details for 2 powerful, but dangerous martial art forms.

One was the whirlwind iron cutting fist, the other being the water stream rock smashing fist. Both martial arts are lethal, he found this out after training with them for a bit, but then he learned to control the output so he wouldn't kill.

He trained his body and mind, as well as in the martial arts, but he was slowly falling behind, as the injuries he was recieving from the bullying was getting worse and worse.

That all continue until he was 10, where his "parents" and "aunts and uncles" saw what the 5 kids were doing to him, and quickly tried to stop them. Them suddenly showing care for izuku made him snap, after all they did ignore him when he would come home bloody and beaten horribly.

He used his martial arts skills to send them all away from him, and he ran. He had knocked out not only 5 people with powerful quirks, but also 7 heros, and multiple other people. The people he knocked out were the Bakugo's, Todoroki's and the Yagi's, as well as underground hero: Erasurehead, and his wife midnight. All of them had neglected and ignored him to the point he despised them to the bottom of his heart.

He had disappeared and trained hard for 6 years before going to UA to be a hero, scoring the top score, only to be rejected from the school due to being quirkless.

So he became a vigilante that was ruthless against villains, and showed little mercy to heros, as to not kill them. He only killed the worse of the worse villains.

His quirk soon came through, it being a healing quirk, which he used his intelligence to abuse it, so he could grow much stronger while keeping a lean build. He was soon able to go toe to toe against AFO in his prime, but he didn't show that power often, unless he needed too.

What will izuku do in the future, will he become a hero, or will he stay being the hunter, someone even stain feared but looked up too.

The hunter is a idea for his vigilante name, but it shows what kinda thing he does, not a hero hunter as he doesn't mainly focus on them, and villain hunter sounds shit.

Ship can be with anyone

Quirk: instant regeneration

He is able to instantly heal and regenerate from any wound he receives, including something that would kill a normal person, the quirk is stronger then what the nomu had, and he is able to heal from worse wounds then the nomu as well.

He ran away at 10, and trained using the books he took from the house after knocking his past out.

When it is revealed who he is, heros wanted him on their side, as well as his past wanting to redeem their selves to him.