izuku the archer - Adopted

Adopted by @GRIMMJohnson329

Izuku Yagi is a kind boy, he helps whoever he can, whenever he can. When he turned 4 he was diagnosed with a quirk called ultimate bladeworks (archer emiyas powers but he is stronger in every way as he trained from a young age and the quirk gave him a boost as well as a mindscape to work in) his mother was happy for him, but his farther and sister were pissed that izuku was stronger then Izumi.

When his friends found out, katsumi and shoka were happy for him, but katsuki and shoto weren't happy that izuku was stronger then them, so they bullied him, or attempted to along with Izumi.

At home he is treated well, until his mother needs to go to work and it is just him, his farther and sister, the two abuse him when they can and tell him how Izumi should have his power.

Izuku is trained by his uncle aizawa in how to fight, and tutored by Nezu, both by izuku's request, which further pisses Izumi and her friends off, when Izumi could have just asked as well.

Join izuku on his adventure of ruining his fathers life and becoming the number 1 hero. (Inko finds out because if izuku when he was 10 and divorces him)

Quirk:
Ultimate bladeworks, basically archer emiyas powers but stronger, and if he were to make a weapon like Minato's kunai, he could use the powers they have so he could use the flying thunder god. Izuku is also stringer in all ways so strength, speed, reflexes and stuff like that and has better combat prowess.

Ship:
Izuku X Katsumi and shoka

Izuku X Harem

Izuku X Momo (katsumi and shoka are still good friends with him and stuff but don't have feelings for him)