Izukus of the snakes

Former izuku Yagi left home after being neglected by his parents due to his 2 older siblings having stronger quirks. (Triplets)

As izuku was wandering around, he saw a snake telling him to follow him, so he did. (He was very fascinated by snakes, his quirk adapted to snakes as well as what it normally is) When he followed it he reached a cave that was full of scrolls. The scrolls was filled with information about something called chakra, which is similar to izukus quirk. He read the scrolls and learnt all he could, staying the cave learning and training for 8 years. (He left at 8)

Follow him as he becomes the number 1 vigilante in Japan, and watch him defeat the strongest if hero and villains. Watch as he interacts with his past who regretted what they had done to him. And watch as he spreads his new name around the country. "BEWARE OROCHIMARU, KING OF SNAKES"

Ship can be with anyone

He will start to go by orochimaru and will have all his abilities and skills, by the time he is 16 and is a vigilante.

The beware thing will be like his signature to leave at crime scenes, which spread fear through heros and villains alike, as well as the civilians.

He won't be crazy for immortality and will be less crazy and not use humans for experiments. And finally he will have all chakra nature's and is skilled in all areas, like taijustu, kenjutsu, fuinjutsu, ninjutsus, and genjustsus. He will also be as fast and strong, if you want to add stuff from boruto you can as well if you have watched it.

He will wear what orochimaru did while he was rouge. Aka what was above.